Sometimes
I just hoped that the world
Is still filled with beautiful people
In and out
At times
I'm pointing at others
Hoping that they'll realize
That it was their mistakes
And would then beg
For apology
Even if
That really wasn't what I want
Sometimes
I just think
That all things happened with His will
So I'll take my stand
Firmly
And whispers them strongly
To my own heart
Just so
No one can ever get hurt by my uttered words
At times
I still think
That what I did before
Affects how people treat me now
Or even in the future
That's still untold
And in the end
Even when it's hard to stay true to your principles
Make sure that
You
Include Allah in your every acts, decisions, words
What more
When 'those' become the mirror to your souls
15/11/2019 18:18
I just hoped that the world
Is still filled with beautiful people
In and out
At times
I'm pointing at others
Hoping that they'll realize
That it was their mistakes
And would then beg
For apology
Even if
That really wasn't what I want
Sometimes
I just think
That all things happened with His will
So I'll take my stand
Firmly
And whispers them strongly
To my own heart
Just so
No one can ever get hurt by my uttered words
At times
I still think
That what I did before
Affects how people treat me now
Or even in the future
That's still untold
And in the end
Even when it's hard to stay true to your principles
Make sure that
You
Include Allah in your every acts, decisions, words
What more
When 'those' become the mirror to your souls
15/11/2019 18:18
Comments
Post a Comment